M O J O T R O N
Mojotron is an action game for Linux/X Windows inspired by Robotron
and Llamatron. It's licensed under the GPL, (so source is available) and
based on the ClanLib game SDK.
Windows/Linux binaries and source code
(Windows users download .zips)
Join the mailing list.
Author's e-mail: craigtimpanyw3.to
- At time of writing, 35 levels, 18 different bonuses, and 16 enemy types,
with more coming soon.
- Really easy to install.
- Gigantic homicidal toilets.
- All game constants, levels, graphics and sound loaded at runtime from a
plain text resource file for easy gameplay modification.
- Mysterious Fruit.
- Certified 100% free of Tetris(TM).
- 2 Player mode
- Pentium 200ish.
- 16 bit or better X Windows display.
- Pentium 166ish.
- 16 bit or better video mode.
- DirectX 3.
Linux: Open the package, change to the directory it made, and run ./mojotron
(Linux users, I've recently changed the way I'm static linking, if you run into any
problems at all, It'd really help if you e-mailed me about it)
MS Windows: Unzip, and run mojotron.exe.
Graphics (especially animation). Need lots of art for the monsters.
Game designers. There are quite a few constants to tweak, so there's
probably room for improvement.